IMPORTANT NOTE – January 2012
The experiment is over effective immediately. If you wish HART to export your blog’s data and email it you, please do the following:
1) verify your email by setting up your gravatar at en.gravatar.com .. If your username does not show up with a picture, your request will be ignored
2) email … hart (at) PetLvr-Blogs (dot) com … with your blog username and blog URL and request that I download and send you a copy of your blog’s database (.sql)
3) please respond prior to February 29, 2012. All data on this domain will be retained until then, and then will be forever deleted with no backup.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
You are welcome to create a free blog on my PetLvr-Blogs.com domain for your own purpose .. be it for your pet, for yourself, or for marketing purposes. However, when I previously hosted free blogs years ago .. I was spammed or found users who spammed others with my generosity and ended up deleting the spamming blogs and ultimately the entire community. I do not wish to do that again! You do not want me to do that again!
As such .. when creating a new blog … I have a few simple requests:
1) Email me your username and first blog name created and tell me your expected purpose of your free blog (and multiple blogs if any). If you do not contact me within 3 days I will delete both your username and blog. CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ADMIN with Once on record of receiving your email, you will not have to repeat this procedure every time you want to create a new blog under your existing username.
If the above link does not work, send your email to:
hart (at) PetLvr (dot) com <= at means @ and dot means . subject: Hi-I-Just-Created-A-New-PetLvr-Blog <= just copy/paste that phrase
2) Starting immediately, I will limit 1 (one) username per I.P. address. You are free to create an unlimited number of blogs under this single username and it will be easier for you to navigate between your blogs. I will automatically delete every excess usernames created without warning and the user risks being banned on this site and my entire server for repeated offenses (or for persistent users and splogging bots). If this does not suit your purposes, there are other free blogs out there on the ‘net. Please do not forget item 1) request.
3) This is an experiment. I will be adding and removing various plugins, themes and other features for testing purposes and to enhance the community. If you see me remove something that you like or have a special request to add something (plugin or theme) feel free to contact me with the email link above and request it – 9 out of 10 times you will get it unless it compromises security or privacy of others.
HART (aka PetLvr)